What should I do if a guest wants to see my place after booking?

Luana130
Level 10
State of Bahia, Brazil

What should I do if a guest wants to see my place after booking?

A guest asked me for more information before booking (address, telephone, etc) I told her that this type of information is only available after the reservation is confirmed. She asked to visit, I refused again. She is from the city, her boyfriend is visiting from another country. They made the reservation and she keeps asking to see the apartment (the reservation was made in his name). The check-in is to take place in a week (non-refundable). Would you guys allow that? what answer would you give?

I think it is a bit strange...

3 Replies 3
Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

Hello @Luana130  & welcome to ABB CC from across the miles in Auckland, New Zealand.

Send them a msg to say that your listing has the photos and in accordance with ABB Terms of Service you look fwd to them arriving and that ABB do not permit the viewing of a property prior to check-in.

All the best

Central To All Home & Location

@Luana130  I totally agree with  @Helen427 , specially after looking at your listing where you have 33 photos and street view available to the guest before booking, and very good reviews.  It looks like you have invested a lot of time and money and thought into the property,  and it looks very good quality materials and workmanship.... there is more than enough in the listing to tell me I could stay there very happily.

You have done a great job, and it shows.

It seems odd that someone would want to see it before booking as it is very clear what it is and where it is.

Ricardo85
Level 10
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

@Luana130 

Eu perguntaria se ela gostaria de esclarecer algo que não tenham ficado claro com as fotos no anúncio.

Ricardo

Se você achou esta resposta útil não deixe de dar um "Like".

Meu Perfil.

Coloque "@Ricardo". Assim eu recebo uma notificação.