What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone. I have been using HOSTING on my iMac for a year and all of a sudden it has switched to TRAVELER and I can't get back to HOSTING. When I got to PROFILE it doesn't give me the option to Switch to Hosting. I am logged in on my iPhone too and tha... Latest reply by Kerrie28
    Good morning!I was wondering what others do that have a fireplace for their guests, ours is wood burning with gas. we were thinking of providing fire logs or possibly buying a log set, gas however is very expensive where we live.thank you! Latest reply by Helen427
    I am trying since hours to cancel the experience that we were offering this Sunday due to weather reason. I never manage to finish cancellation process online as "Next" button does not become highlighted and therefore cannot be pressed. This happens both ... Latest reply by Linda108
    It's been 3 weeks now since the host tab on the top right of the screen was replaced with "become a host" even though I have 12 properties online. The case manager who is based in a call centre in the Philippines has been unable to resolve this or even es... Latest reply by Oliver226
    I recently booked a property in Edinburgh but had several problems. I lodged a request from the host for a refund through the official Airbnb and the host refused to refund any moneys he said I can push this further but I don't know how and he is now ign... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Is there any information (or estimates) on when "Experiences" come to new locations? It appears you cannot launch an experience in Antigua, Guatemala right now. When might this be available? What is stopping Airbnb from doing it here now?
    I had a guest ask to stay an extra day at the last minute. I instructed her to change the reservation and she claims she did. I was busy so I went back to check on it later only to find she did not. I told her she still owed us money for the extra days... Latest reply by Yadira22