What Hosts are saying

Does anyone know why my current guest has tried to extend her reservation 2x since Monday, via airbnb (it's now Wednesday) yet airbnb's website is NOT showing me any request from her? I can't find a way to contact any real live human being at airbnb to a... Latest reply by Marit-Anne0
    Hi. I have two properties which I host through Airbnb, (a house and a condo), and I have never cancelled a single reservation at either. However, prior to when I started hosting a condo on Airbnb, I asked the condo associatation for their bylaws so that...
    Hi everyone!I didn't get a notification to write a review for my guest who left yesterday.Could some one help me how to do this?ThanksElla Latest reply by Yuu0
    What do owners get charged by airbnb for a listing and if it is a percentage what is it and is it a % of total cost incl. extras like cleaning, etc?What do guests get charged for booking accommodation and is this 6-15%? If this is correct hoow is the % ca... Latest reply by Dave-and-Deb0