I can not write a review for my guest

El2
Level 2
Adelaide, Australia

I can not write a review for my guest

Hi everyone!

I didn't get a notification to write a review for my guest who left yesterday.

Could some one help me how to do this?

Thanks

Ella

11 Replies 11

Hi,

This is becoming a common problem, please call Airbnb (Google airbnb phone number) and report the issue.

Good luck.

@El2 you can call Airbnb bu they will not abel to open the timefram to write review. Some 24h after check-out you will get E-Mail from 

Airbnb to write review for you last guest ( somthimes its take longer ) 

If you still want to contact Airbnb, in you confirmation E-Mail you will find local phone number from Airbnb 

@El2 Please don't bother phoning airbnb over this. Just be patient. It can take 24-48hrs to get the email asking you to leave a review. You can also click on HOST at the top of your main page, then REVIEWS on the dropdown menu. This will often tell you the status of your reviews, both sent and received.

Thank you Max, Raymond and Elaine. I will wait for recieving a notification from Air BnB to write a review. Otherwise, will simply call them.

Thanks for your time and advice.

Ella

You're welcome Ella 🙂ice_screenshot_20160315-170335.png

I've got the same issue. It's been 48 hours and I've not yet received an email prompt to leave a review (they were my first guests, so I didn't know what to expect). If I don't get a prompt today I'll call as it will have been well over 48 hours.

@Lisa74 @El2  Several hosts are having this problem and it's being mentioned on twitter. This is what Airbnb are answering :   "We're currently experiencing a delay. You can always go to Edit Profile > Reviews > Reviews By You. "  and "We kindly ask that you give our system some time to update and check back later"

It's good to know its a problem that's been identified. When I to to my profile the review message says that I have no reviews to write—which is what made me think my account wasn’t working correctly. But I will give the system some time to update and check back in a day or two!

Ed-and-Hugh0
Level 10
Miami, FL

I contacted them via chat, and they were able to open up the review. You may have to contact them as there seems to be an issue.

Dear all!

Much appreciated for your kind replies. I got a notification about writing a review for my guest this morning and successfully managed it.

It seems there was a delay in system. But anyway good to know for future.

Good luck with everything!

Cheers,

Ella

Good post. I am going to ask this same question, never have this delay for writing the reviews before, so I was quite nervous. The review is really important to our profile and with our guests, I heartily feel fond of them and they are great. And we just spoke before they left (in yesterday) that the reviews are very important to us both (hosts and guests)

Reading this post help decline my worrying, thanks. Will keep on waiting the notification./ Yuu