What Hosts are saying

Hey folks, I tried to find this question in here but I think I am the first one asking it in this combination. I booked an accommodation in Hong Kong and the host confirmed (after increasing the price and asking me to take back my request and accept the h... Latest reply by Lynne2
    My I attempted to book a reservation with a friends card in late October and my account was disabled, I contacted customer service then and received this email today; I have not received a bad review or violated any termsOf service. AirbnbAirbnb Customer ... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hi all, I have set up multiple payout methods. I know there is the option to split payouts and set up routing rules. I'm wondering if there is a way to have one booking paid to one bank account and then the next to a different account? So rather than spli... Latest reply by Alice-and-Jeff0
    Hello,I am new to Airbnb. I had mistakenly selected the optnion of the 'Immediate Booking', or maybe I would say I did not deactivate it while opening my account. Today while I was replying to a request, because of the 'immediate booking button' somebody ... Latest reply by Helen3
    I was trying to contact AirBnB directly because I have an issue with how they are handling a cancellation. I had a guest inquire with specific dates, and I accepted his reservation. Within an hour he messaged me back to change those dates, which I did. ... Latest reply by Kirstie