What Hosts are saying

When you make changes to your listing are they instantly populated to your listing, and in search results. For example, if I turned on instant book, would instant book be offered to guests right away, or does it take 15 minuets, or 24 hours? Or if I chang... Latest reply by Maurice36
    My name is Francisca ***. I live in Far Rockaway, NY. I am new to AirBB. Can someone take a look at my posting and advise me on pricing, second room and additional people please. Thanks *[Surname hidden] Latest reply by Linda108
    My guest officially checked in Monday, Oct. 9 but arrived Oct. 8. Why haven't I received payment yet?Thanks,Barbara Shepherd Latest reply by Jeff158
    I need to edit my check in instructions and i absolutely cannot figure out where they are???!!!!I'm very frustrated....thank you Latest reply by Todd82
    Hi all, I've had an instant booking come through, and the message just said Hello. There is a random profile photo and it's definitely not of a person. How can i contact Airbnb to get them to chase this guest. I don't want them staying if they don't have ... Latest reply by Anna491
    I have preapproved a person but found out she is having an affair with her brother in law and now I am not sure this is a good idea to have her use my house for the visit. Should I let her come and do her thing or do I remove the pre-approval? Latest reply by Marie-G0
    I cancelled a booking that I now need to reinstate, but it seems after cancelling the booking the dates were automatically blocked (as a penalty?) so I cannot reinstate the booking. Is there any way around this? Latest reply by Cynthia-and-Chris1