What Hosts are saying

Dear, Could you please tell me about others site besite airnbn I don't know I can try also Thanks Regards **[Title updated] Latest reply by Harriet5
    Yesterday a guest sent me an inquiry, asking me how far my house is from 2 things they want to see. I replied quickly, with the exact distances. The inquiry is for a booking this Sunday, Sept. 18th. I heard nothing further from the guest, but I did get an... Latest reply by Sue-and-Patrick0
    I am a regular host on airbnb and loading a new property. This is the first time I have had an error when I type my address in of my new property and it says that the address doesnt exist when it actually is the address. How do I fix this as I cant procee... Latest reply by Becca20
    Hi Everyone, My name is Dr Ketan ** .I have just published one listing with the help of Ray,an airbnb representative.I have also filled out the details of my payment preferences which will of course be verified.Now I have created another listing but I'm u... Latest reply by Quincy
    Hi, I've started hosting on Air BnB this week! I've been pleased with the number of bookings already However, there are a few things I'm noticing or need to manage to ensure my guests have the best stay possible, but that's it's also practical for me: 1.... Latest reply by Liz265