I can't publish my listing

Answered!
Dr--Ketan0
Level 1
Goa, India

I can't publish my listing

Hi Everyone,

My name is Dr Ketan ** .I have just published one listing with the help of Ray,an airbnb representative.I have also filled out the details of my payment preferences which will of course be verified.Now I have created another listing but I'm unable to publish it as it says that the payment preferences have to be sorted out first.I tried to call Ray but I cant get through.I have emailed her but haven't yet received a reply as its her rest day.The international film festival is about to start in my town and everywhere the rooms are filling up.I really need to publish the listing.I dont care if I get paid late,and after the account details have been sorted out.Appreciate some advice.

Regards,

Dr Ketan **

1 Best Answer
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

@Dr--Ketan0

You will need to call Airbnb it doesn't matter which customer rep you talk to.

We are a forum of hosts so can't help you on technical matters relating to setting up your listing.

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

@Dr--Ketan0

You will need to call Airbnb it doesn't matter which customer rep you talk to.

We are a forum of hosts so can't help you on technical matters relating to setting up your listing.

Hi Helen,

I have been trying to call airbnb helpline but in vain.I have also tried to email their representative but not received a reply.I must have tried to call at least 30 times in the last 2 days and from different phones.At my wits end now and so turned to the community for help.😭.I will try calling and emaling them again tomorrow 

Regards

Ketan

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Dr--Ketan0

Welcome to the Community Center!

I'm sorry to hear that you've not been able to get in touch with the support team. I found a handy guide in the Community Center that shows different ways to contact Airbnb

I hope you find this helpful!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen