What Hosts are saying

Hi i have booked a room with paypal, but i got a refund, and i don't understand why. The room is still available, so it is not booked
    Hi! I booked a place but after I open the resirvation page I looked for the address the house number is not there. Only the street and the zip code. I tried to message the host but he never responded. What should I do? Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi, I've used airbnb before and really enjiy it, i always choose "Entire Home (have the place to yourself" But doing a quick search for this I recently noticed the folloing on a entire home listing Interaction with guestsPresent from 12:30 to 16:30, outsi... Latest reply by Lawrene0
    Seit nun bald 2 Wochen bekommen wir täglich eine Auszahlungs-Mail von AirBnb betreffend der gleichen Transaktion!Gleichwohl wird im Dashboard das Auszahlungsdatum ständig weiter in die Zukunft geändert!Wann bekommt man die Auszahlung?
    Hello, I have recently switch bank and need to change my payout method, but it will not let me. How can i do this? Please help Latest reply by Steve143
    Hi all. So I expressed an interest in a house a couple of weeks ago - and I got sent a recipt for a booking, which I hadn't paid for. As it happens we were happy to book. Today I shopped around, found a room I wanted and booked it - at Air bnb's sugges... Latest reply by Sandra126