The host doesn't provide a full address

Mansour2
Level 1
Los Angeles, CA

The host doesn't provide a full address

Hi!

I booked a place but after I open the resirvation page I looked for the address  the house number is not there. Only the street and the zip code. I tried to message the host but he never responded. What should I do?

7 Replies 7
Gordon0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

If it is not on your confirmation email or online itinerary, contact Airbnb CS. 

I cancelled it. Will I get the refund automatically by Airbnb? Because in host's page it says: 

Cancel up to 7 days before check in and get a 50% refund (minus service fees). Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable. Service fees are refunded when cancellation happens before check in and within 48 hours of booking.

@Mansour2 It seems that the host has a strict cancellation policy. Depending when you made the booking you may or may not get a full refund. If the reservation was made less than 48hours you may get a refund.

I made the reservation 11 hours ago. Then I cancelled it like 40 minutes ago. And I received an email from Airbnb says: We've issued a refund of...

First you said you tried to message the host but he "never responded". Now you say you made the reservation 11 hours ago. Sometimes people are busy and can't get back to you instantly, it doesn't mean the host will not respond.

Jeff158
Level 10
Caernarfon, United Kingdom

@Mansour2

A number of hosts are now removing the address due to security issues, ie guests being allowed to cancel within 48hrs of booking. It might be sent to you after 48hrs have passed, although the host should have indicated this.

Oomesh-Kumarsingh0
Level 10
Pamplemousses, Mauritius

@Mansour2 Try to call the host and if he still does not reply then contact Airbnb via twitter @AirbnbHelp or call them on the following number United States (USA): +1-415-800-5959. Good luck!!!