What Hosts are saying

Hi , we we have had a few things happen that makes me think it’s a good idea to put up 2 or 3 cloud based exterior security cameras . Things like extra guests turning up that have not paid. a few outside breakages , guests frightened there may be prowle... Latest reply by John1080
    Hello, i booked a place and now I need a bigger place to accommodate more people. It is not for a few weeks away, will incur fees from airbnb or a bad review? I wish the host had a bigger place as he has been helpful, but nonetheless Im stuck. Latest reply by John1080
    My question is in regards to being the first person in my small town of 8,000 to list my home on Airbnb. I decided to list after spending time in the hospital with my mom in a nearby (larger) city who's nurses where all travel nurses coming from afar. In ... Latest reply by Donna240
    The long term guest has already booked with me for a few days starting a new job in the area. He is waiting his shift pattern so that I an update calendar to accommodate him. Do the penalties still apply to me if I cancel the booking made today as f... Latest reply by Susan1403
    Hi I have a weird situation I’m not sure what to do ?! I have a couple from Singapore on there honeymoon I have a house that I host the spare room out and live there also. I am yet to meet them as we have had different schedules and I came home the second... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I've been hosting for a year -- very nice central neighborhood in DC. Adequate number of guests. All of them lovely, interesting people. No problems. Abruptly I have no reservations after June. This time last year I had them well into September. It i... Latest reply by John1080