What Hosts are saying

は同じ日に予約済みなのでキャンセルしたいのですが、ホストが応答しません!! 本部でキャンセルして全額返金手続きお願いします!!      **が予約番号です!!! **[Reservation number hidden - Community Center Guidelines] Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hello, i have my house listed for Aegina island, Galinio Spiti but resently, we've noticed that it doesn't come up in the normal search criteria. If you put in entire house sleeps 12 it does not appear. Latest reply by Emiel1
    I have blocked every other weekend on my calendar, Friday, sat, and Sunday. When I checked availability on my actual listing these weekends were blocked from wed to sun. Why is this when I only blocked the weekend? Latest reply by Paul1255
    Hello, I updated my contact Info about Payout method, and I still did not get any amount on my bank account. Could you please check and tell me what else I can do about that, to solve the proble. Latest reply by Quincy
    For the past 3 years it was my understanding that quarterly inspections calculate your overall star rating from the beginning of hosting to the current date to determine if you will keep/gain Superhost status. I had one review left in the last "quarter" t...