What Hosts are saying

Hi guys,can anyone pls tell me where to change my billing address as a host (the one showing on the VAT invoice from Airbnb)?Thanks,Zsuzsi
    Help! I'm new to hosting on Airbnb and I've set up my listing and it's now live. After viewing my listing as a consumer I noticed I had my peak months unavailable to book!!!! OMG, I need help with changing this. I tried logging in and going to the avilabi... Latest reply by Susan1479
    Hi there, I was wondering if i am the host of one property, will i be able to receive the money from Airnb on a different name, not the one that is verified into my account? I am talking about any payment methods. Regards,Valentin
    The emails I am receiving to confirm my booking are in Chinese. I don't speak Chinese. My profile shows me as living in the U.S. I can't find a setting to change this. Can anyone tell me how to fix this? Thank you. Latest reply by Emiel1
    https://www.airbnb.com/manage-your-space/32180088/details above is my listing that is the second one since I am Publishing two rooms but this last on simply doesn not showw up..I have allready checked the calendatr and the months are all available so I am... Latest reply by Quincy
    Hello,My listing has been live for a couple of months now and I have noticed that the location is showing as Warwickshire. My house is in central Stratford-upon-Avon and as this is a major tourist town it is essential this shows in the search, but I can't...
    We started the staying facilities before 1 year. But from Airbnb we not get any supporting by giving guest. . So I am expecting guest. Please help Latest reply by Sarah977