Issues with my calendar

Susan1479
Level 1
York, ME

Issues with my calendar

Help! I'm new to hosting on Airbnb and I've set up my listing and it's now live. After viewing my listing as a consumer I noticed I had my peak months unavailable to book!!!! OMG, I need help with changing this. I tried logging in and going to the avilability on the calendar. I clicked on Available again but it still comes Some of June, July and August still come up unavailable on the calendar. If I can't get this resolved I'll have to cancel my account here.

3 Replies 3
Heidi165
Level 2
Great Barrington, MA

Hey Susan,

I'm having a similar problem in that I need to unblock March and it won't let me - it just keeps timing out - do you get an error message also?

Emilia42
Level 10
Orono, ME

Hi @Susan1479, the dates are not 'unavailable' but youhave a Saturday only check in date (looks like you are renting Saturday-Saturday.) A guest cannot check in on any other days of the week so the nights are "not available."  When searching for a specific weeks timeframe (Saturday, June 13th - Saturday 20th, for example) your listing will pop up in search results and will be available to book. You will limit your overall reach of potential guests with this restriction, of course.

How and where do I change that?