What Hosts are saying

I am a host, also a service designer. When I started to be a host, I found that I encountered a lot of problems with the service process, such as not clear how to make the guest self-check-in smoothly, or sometimes forgetting to explain how to let the gue...
    I need know why que credit about my last guest it was not in my bank account. Please
    It's day 13 since my guest left. He has a left a review for me, and I left one for him today. We were both nice, aww. Can he still edit his review? I'm asking because I need to file a damages claim. I already filed a claim and closed it because the guest... Latest reply by Alon1
    Hi Everyone, My house have 4 bedrooms that can be booked seperately or all together. I have so many trouble with the bookings. When 6 guests book, the booking goes through as 1 room and I only get paid for one room, while the guests needs 3 rooms. Wit... Latest reply by Jeff158
    Dear Community, I would like to get suggestion from you all. I recently face my guest checking out the house leaving my house terrribly dirty and they spoil my pot. Details as per below:1) They dirty my wall which is could not be wipe off as we tried.2) T... Latest reply by Quincy
    After an email of Airbnb that was saying that we must accept the new terms of service on 27th March, I thought, ok, let's wait for it.But now it's 28th March and and didn't receive nothing about it, neither at the app or the website. Is this normal? Did s...