AIRBNB TEAM MEMBER HAS CHEATED ON ME. WHERE DO I HAVE TO COMPLAIN IT?

AIRBNB TEAM MEMBER HAS CHEATED ON ME. WHERE DO I HAVE TO COMPLAIN IT?

Sending all conversation between us. Team member gave decision without wise. Being racist. 

Copying message which i sent airbnb.

Yesterday, someone has reached me out with phone. I waited a call from them, however no one called me. I want top describe all story from the beginning and I want answers to my questions. Thank you

Reservation Date: 25 march 2019 Name:**  Code:  **
REAL STORY: Guest visited my office at 9 pm. They took keys after very good hospitality from us like always. 
They went to apartment. They checked in. They left apartment and got keys with them. It was special keys with unique lock mechanism.

GUEST’S STORY:  Guest visited my office at 9 pm. They took keys after very good hospitality from us like always. 
They went to apartment. They cannot check in, because keys doesn’t work. THEY STATED WE GAVE THEM WRONG KEYS. They called us. They couldn’t reach. 
They could come to office (50 meters away), but they did not. THEY DID NOT CALLED AIRBNB. WHY NOT WE DON’T UNDERSTAND? The next they called airbnb and 
I got message from support center. THEY STATED THAT THEY BROUGHT THE KEYS TO OFFICE AT MORNING. ( I have questions, WHY THEY DIDNT BRING KEYS TO 
OFFICE FASTLY YESTERDAT EVENING FASTLY) 

The ** case manager 'JOSEPH B’ has reached me at 02.31 PDT.

JOSEPH threatened me to give answer in 2 hours. I don’t understand this behavior, as a host AM I RUNNING AWAY or what? JOSEPH reminded me host cancellation penalties.
This ** cannot behave a host like that. This is not the way. 

JOSEPH SUPPORTS GUEST’S CLAIM. AND AGREED TO GUEST. THAT I CHEATED ON GUEST. (I DİD NOT!) 
I WANT JOSEPH TO PROVE IT. Prove something that lets him to believe a cheater guest. 

He send me photo of his mobile screen. You can see only a call. No signs that they rang me. No signs that they talk. Nothing. YOU CAN EASILY PRESS CALL BUTTON AND STOP IT FASTLY!
THIS WONT BE A PROOF. A CLEVER GUY CANNOT BELIEVE THIS. AND THIS JOSEPH B, BELIEVES THEY BROUGHT KEYS TO ME.

I CHARGE JOSEPH WITH RACISM. OTHER WISE HE MUST BE IDIOT TO BEHAVE A HOST LIKE THAT! 

HOW A GUEST CHARGE HOST WITH THIS WAY AND TEAM MEMBER OF AIRBNB BELIEVES HIM?

RESULT: POOR JOSEPH ADVICED ME TO RESPONSIVE TO GUESTS! WROTE THIS ''we feel that the reservation should be cancelled and the guest refunded. A full refund of $48.23 has been sent to the guest.’’ YOU DON’T HAVE TO BELIEVE YOUR FEELINGS, YOU NEED PROOF AND BRAIN TO DECIDE SOMETHING. 

AND GOD JOSEPH SHOW HIS VERY BIG COURTESY AND WAIVE THE PENALTIES.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

I HAVE A QUESTION: Please answer this!

Next time if I need to contact guest, I ll make a phone call to them instead of using airbnb message center is it OK? 

If it’s not ok, why AIRBNB advising me to use message center. NEXT time I ll send a simple photo of my mobile screen. I tried it doesn’t works.

HOW CAN JOSEPH, rejects my answer about guest. Why they didn’t use airbnb message center?

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Finally I checked cameras of building? We can easily see, guests check in and check out!

What we have to do now? 

I have concerns about JOSEPH! He must be punished, because not using his intelligence and STAINING AIRBNB. I’M FOLLOWING THIS CASE. JOSEPH MUST BE PUNISHED.

U MUST CANCEL MY REFUND AND PAY ME BACK MY KEYS. AND APOLOGISE!

U can find messaging history between Joseph and me below.

Starting from the first message: 

**[Private conversation removed in line with Community Center Guidelines]

0 Replies 0