What Hosts are saying

I’m having a really hard time finding my listing, I tried different filters and the house just doesn’t show up, Ocean View Costa de Oro Home in Baja,the address says Tijuana Baja California Mexico but it’s located in Rosarito Baja California, people have ... Latest reply by Emiel1
    I have an additional $10/night charge for each additional guest above 2, but the amount being charged to my guests is much higher than this... and it kicks in at 2 guests instead of 3. For instance, I just received a booking for 1 person for 2 nights. ... Latest reply by Tyson11
    In Canada (BC) , is Air Bnb collecting the correct tax? 5% GST, 8% PST in BC and 3% for resort tax (Sun Peaks) I have reached out to Air BnB with no answer as yet. This is my first year with Air BnB, with VRBO we the owner set the tax and its paid to us... Latest reply by Jackie49
    I have a listing in the caribbean and there is one main house and two smaller rentals. On the listing it is stating that it is a house/apt which is not even on the drop down selection. I have gone in and it is on "House" only. This is on both drop down...
    Hello, I just had a guest check out (late). The person who booked my place is not who showed up, and she lied about how many people were coming. And then they smoked inside the space, leaving behind butts and drugs on the table. My question is what d... Latest reply by Melissa693
    Hi, I am the owner. My house are in Vancouver. I have a important question. Does the income that I am getting including GST (Tax) ? Do I need to claim tax again? Or Airbnb already taking away? Latest reply by Jeff158