Very poor guest experience

Answered!
Melissa693
Level 1
Victoria, Canada

Very poor guest experience

Hello, 

I just had a guest check out (late).  The person who booked my place is not who showed up, and she lied about how many people were coming.  And then they smoked inside the space, leaving behind butts and drugs on the table.  

My question is what do I do about this?  The last time this happened I left a review but it never went public as the guest didn't reveiw me.  Also, if I leave a reveiw they could potentially leave me a negative reveiw and jeapordize my high rating.  But I do not want this person to continue treating other hosts this way.

Thank you for your time, Melissa

1 Best Answer
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Melissa693 

A review is allways published, also when the other party does not write one. The other party can not read the review before it is published. So you can write a honest review. If neccesary you can also report the guest to Airbnb by using the "flagged" text link on the profile

Best regards,

Emiel

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Melissa693 

A review is allways published, also when the other party does not write one. The other party can not read the review before it is published. So you can write a honest review. If neccesary you can also report the guest to Airbnb by using the "flagged" text link on the profile

Best regards,

Emiel

Thank you Emiel! This brings me clarity!