Incorrect pricing for booking request

Teri12
Level 1
Denver, CO

Incorrect pricing for booking request

Hi all, I am beyond confused. My listing says $90/night and I got a request that airbnb calculated at $35/night.  I can't rent for that kind of money!  What is going on?  Thanks

5 Replies 5
Cynthia-and-Chris1
Level 10
Vancouver, WA

You probably have "Smart Pricing" turned on.

If you go to your Calendar, click Price Setting on the left side of the screen and ensure this is turned off.

David126
Level 10
Como, CO

@Teri12

You seem to have a variety of pricing, around the $100 mark.

I also noticed you have a cancellation which would cost you and may explain the difference in pay out.

David
Persita1
Level 1
Curaçao

Hi, All

I have my pricing as US 95 but it shows US 14 per night this is confusing my customers, I canceled the smart pricing.

Where should I report this issue.

kind regards

Hi guys,

I have the exact same issue; I turned off Smart Pricing but seems to be still an issue. What I have done though is set up a different price from the base price during the Xmas period, but even that's incorrect too. Could anyone please give me any advice? 

Cheers,
A

I thought this had been sorted but I am still getting bookings at a price much lower than I am asking for the Wimbledon fortnight. It is a confirmed booking apparently so there might be penalties, it seems almost impossible to contact anyone at AirBnB, any advice?