error code 500 no listing showing

Francesca18
Level 3
Brighton, United Kingdom

error code 500 no listing showing

please help I want people to be able to book htis weekend.

12 Replies 12
Deborah82
Level 10
Toodyay, Australia

@Francesca18

Hi,

are you using an iPad, smart phone or pc for this?

Loving the Airbnb community and it’s diversity❣️

@Francesca18

Both your listings show when I take a look.

thank you that helps alot to know so the yellow room shows for 15 16 and 17th July right? for 1 and 2 people thanks for checking for me

the issue is I want to change calender to avail for 1 night instead of 2 for just htis weekend but error 500 does not let me in i get this

I get this an d my listimg is not showing and its thehottest weekend!?
Shoot!
Well, this is unexpected…
Error code: 500

An error has occurred and we're working to fix the problem! We’ll be up and running shortly.

If you need immediate help from our customer service team about an ongoing reservation, please call us. If it isn’t an urgent matter, please visit our Help Center for additional information. Thanks for your patience!

For urgent situations please call us

Francesca Bennett
fran.bennett@ntlworld.com

Hello,

I am also getting the Error Code 500 when trying to access my listing and calendar.

People seem to be able to book, but I am unable to view and amend my calendar and this has been more than a week now.

Is this a problem that I can fix from my computer, or is it a problem at Airbnb's end?

i am using an imac and my friend tried on his apple lap top.

Andrew90
Level 10
New York, NY

I would recommend contacting Airbnb. Please see how too in community help guides section.

https://community.airbnb.com/t5/Community-Help/Community-Help-Guides/m-p/23100#M311
Andrew - see community help guides for many great FAQ
Francesca18
Level 3
Brighton, United Kingdom

thanks I did that straight off they have been kind and refunded me a voucher. !! Smiles.

Gungde0
Level 2
Ubud, ID

I think it is an maintenance from the Airbnb and was reasonable with heavy traffic, after waiting a few minutes will be good again 🙂

Jean194
Level 1
Bar Harbor, ME

This is not maintenance.  I called Airbnb and they are getting the same error message.  My problem is that I have a guest who is requesting to book for two nights (starting today) and I can't get back to him.  Airbnb is trying to contact the customer to ask them to remove their request and re-request the booking.  We'll see what happens, but this is very frustrating as I may lose a booking.

I have started to experience the same problem and have already lost one booking.  How did you resolve the problem.  I contacted Airbnb support and my request has been elevated to the website engineers.  It have has been going on for 1 week but problem persists???

chrYes its very frustrating. I can't actually remember I know it helps to use Chrome when updating calenders and using the site rather than safari or firefox.  But this a problem at their end they will rectify when they get round to it...but I still am unsure on what causes it...and how to cure it. Sorry. 

I did get this so you could try these things but in the end they did cough up vouchers or cash for this. It certainly does not make it easy to host. 

I'm not sure which kind of device you are using. Generally I highly recommend to use the computer/laptop for the management of your listing, rather than the app, as a lot of functions are not even possible yet via the mobile app.

By using the desktop version and by entering your Airbnb account via your computer, I highly recommend you to always use the most recent update for your internet browser and to regularly clear the browsing history (by deleting cache and cookies, as this generally also slows the functionality of webpages down). Also Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox are the recommended internet browsers, which are best configured and connected to our system.

So far I wish you a very lovely weekend.

Best regards to Brighton

Kathrin K