contact details for airbnb

Answered!
Theona0
Level 3
Taumarunui, New Zealand

contact details for airbnb

HELP Please I urgently need someone to help me. I am in NEW ZEALAND. This is  my 6th message in 6 days asking the community to help me. I have not been paid and I need to contact airbnb and as yet no one has been able to give me an email address or 0800 phone number. I have been given a Wellington landline number and tried to ring that several times  but are always left on hold and the cost of this is huge as it costs me to waqit and last time was over 25 minutes  and still no one bothered to answer my call. I have not been paid and also I am really upset about the new host, (I am a new host) method of instant booking qwhich I consider unsafe and dangerous. This needs to be removed. I find it unbelieveable that  airbnb does not have a readily availabe contact phone number or email address. I am writing here because so far people on the new host site, there is no one reading this or they don't know any contact details. THIS IS A SHOCKING practice. I am incredibly upset and URGENTLY NEED HELP. If you can give me an 0800 phone number or an email address or even a physical address so I can send them a letter in New Zealand I would be most grateful. Please email me at [Email Hidden] or text me on [Number Hidden]. i ahve been trying to get this information for over  one week and are incredibly upset and frustrated

1 Best Answer
Victoria57
Level 10
Strathpeffer, United Kingdom

HI @Theona0 I can understand how frustrating this is for you, but those of us here in the community centre are hosts just like you and  there is a limit to what we can do which basically extends to giving you the contact details that we have and which AirBnB give us. As far as I know there isn't an 0800 free number, there is no longer an email address and I can't find the address of AirBnB in Auckland.  The quickest way to get AirBnB to respond is currently to send a direct message on Twitter - several hosts had said this works well.

View Best Answer in original post

51 Replies 51
Rene6
Level 2
Cape Town, South Africa

HI there did you find a contact email? My payment has not arrived and it's been 5 working days already. One can onlyphone and nobody answers their phone, even after 7 minutes whihc is getting expensive. I am quite desperate now.

Trudie1
Level 1
East London, South Africa

Hi Rene did you get paid eventually by airbnb?

Regards Trudie East London RSA

Rene6
Level 2
Cape Town, South Africa

HI there - Yes, the good news is that it was all because of that SA Reserve Bank form you had to fill in for 2017. ONce i had done that, I got my money immediately and no problems ever since.

Has anyone found an email?  As a Superhost I am very disappointed that I cannot contact Airbnb directly.  I have searched the website and have not found any way to contact Airbnb.  I have referred a new host who has already hosted several guests, but I have not received my bonus and it has been a month since the first guest arrived at the referral home.  Has anyone found an email or contact information?  I love being a host, but this has been a frustrating experience not being able to connect.

@Donnamarie3  You may read my latest post for getting hold with Airbnb support. It has step by step instruction to get in contact.

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Help/Help-tip-how-to-get-hold-with-Airbnb-support/m-p/1095386#M2...

Warmest thanks, Alice.  I have sent a message and hope to get my referral bonus shortly!

Donnamarie

did you receive a response to this! I had a similar thing happen and then air bnb emailed me to say that because of my 'behaviour' of cancelling i was at risk of having my account deleted!!

Rene6
Level 2
Cape Town, South Africa

You will get your money the fault is usually on the bank's side or if you had not signe dthe 2017 form yet

Nope the fault in many cases I am reading is Airbnb. It certainly is in mine and they have taken 5 weeks to respond to me. 

It seems a critical procedural error has occured. The guest was protecting their rating by getting U to cancel- if I read it correctly.

The right thing to do was have the guest cancel the booking. All U do, if there is a method, is "accept" that request to cancel. U do NOT cancel.

If it's just wording in this blog, & U did follow protocol, than I apologize. Otherwise, 

no one is allowed to "change/cancel" a request on behalf of someone else, which is what it appears U did. Sorry for ur troubles.

Karen433
Level 2
Dolphin Coast, South Africa

Well dear co-hosts, after reading all the negative info below - unless I get them to contact me today, I will delist and place my properties on bookings.com or one of the myriad of other also very successful hosting sites.

Kindest,

Karen (South Africa)

I am having an issue with Airbnb as well and unable to find a contact number. 

I have been a successful host for 4 years but am going to use a site with more customer service and delist my property. 

Very disappointed.

Cindy

Victoria57
Level 10
Strathpeffer, United Kingdom

HI @Theona0 I can understand how frustrating this is for you, but those of us here in the community centre are hosts just like you and  there is a limit to what we can do which basically extends to giving you the contact details that we have and which AirBnB give us. As far as I know there isn't an 0800 free number, there is no longer an email address and I can't find the address of AirBnB in Auckland.  The quickest way to get AirBnB to respond is currently to send a direct message on Twitter - several hosts had said this works well.

Theona0
Level 3
Taumarunui, New Zealand

thank you for your reply. I am going to get a friend to help me send them a message on twitter. This is a terribel fault of airbnb and needs to be addressed. i will be doing everything I can to get this to airbnb's attention regarding this. I wrote here because surely other people who are hosting much have had to contact airbnb at some stage  and perhaps had contact details. I will amke it my mission to get this huge shocking problem sorted so hosts never have to go through this again. I appreciate your kind words

Dear Theona, I fully agree. Let me know how you get on, my email is [email address removed] and I will also make it my duty to ask Airbnb to address the contact problems. Shocking and not accepable at all.