Payout not 'pending', nor have I been paid

Payout not 'pending', nor have I been paid

My guests checked in Saturday December 10.  Usually the payout is pending on my transaction history the day they check in.  On this occasion it's not 'pending' and I have no advice as to when I will be paid.  I can't find any way to contact AirBNB directly.  Thanks for any information/help.

51 Replies 51
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Ilena0,

I think in this case you will need to contact the Support Team as they will be able to take a look at your account and work out what is going on with your guest's payment. Take a look at this Community Guide (created by a host here in the CC) on the different ways to reach them (this link can also be found in the Community Help board. 

I hope you get this sorted and do let us know how you get on. 🙂

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Hello

I now have it sorted thanks everyone. Finally found a phone number to ring( googled Airbnbn contact phone number, Australia) and although I was on hold for about 20 mins in a queue, once I had someone to speak with it was  resolved quickly and payment was made to me.

Cheers.

your lucky we are still waiting it seems really very strange that some people get paid but asre are not/

TWITTER IT

This is bigger than we think

We need our money

GO PUBLIC GO TWITTER

Hi - my guests left a week ago, my Airbnb account states that I have been paid, but I have not yet received the funds. I have tried the Help Centre - nothing there that can help. How do I follow up / find out about the actual payment. It has never taken this long to reflect in my bank account before. Anyone on this discussion get their payment issues resolved?

Thanks

Daryl

Hi Daryl

no, still no resolution for us and guests checked in on 27th Dec. Its very disapointing and frustrating trying to get help from airbnb and im starting to regret all the wonderful  reviews I have given them as customer feedback..... Never happened before and payment notification usually is received the day after guests checks in....followed shortly then by payment. No response from Airbnb either, after  my multiple emails -responses only from this forum. I wish they woull just sort it out and answer my emails!They have had the guests funds for over 6 months now!!!

good luck to you.....

Hi Ann + Andrew

I have just received and email from them regarding the Foreign Exchange documentation to be completed - apparently it needs to be completed once each year (to be able to receive foreign funds, due to our tax laws).

I've completed and submitted them, hopefully that was the only reason for the delay and it will be processed now.

But no explanation or link to my message - just popped into my inbox unexpectedly.

Perhaps there is something like that on your side as well?

Good luck!

Wow thats unusual...we have been with airbnb  for years and have never had to do that.....but thanks !

Amanda165
Level 1
Port Macquarie, Australia

Hi Bobbi I am in exactly the same position as you.  I have had guests stay and have not been paid and according to my Transaction History the payment is sitting there but not pending and the amount has not come through? I can't find where to contact AirBnb either.  Did you have any luck?

Regards Mandy

We are putting issue on twitter

after 10 days of trying to get payment owed to us we have had enough

GO PUBLIC GO TWITTER

this is biiger than we realise

Hello Liz,

I am very new to Airbnb, I listed 2 of my properties this january and i got a guest who booked and checked in on the 17th january, 2017 and till now i have not yet been paid, the guest booked for 14 days, but on the payout FAQs i read that payment will be made 24hrs after guests checks in, my guest are 7 in number and also have a pet, i have been reading about peoples complain on here and i am worried that i might not be paid and will incure debts on this booking, what do i do? Do i take this up with the Guest locally or do i cancel and let the guest find another property, please tell me what to do i have been calling Airbnb for 48hrs now and till now they keep saying my issue is tagged as urgent and is escallated to their Trust and safety team but till now no word nor payment has been made, the funds still sits there pending. Please tell me what to do.

ITS NOTthe guest there are hundreds maybe thousands of airbnb hosts who have not been paid globally by air bnbn

You can try calling airbnb Australia but if you do not get paidout 

GO PUBLIC GO TWITTER

I believe this issue is bigger than we all realise 

it need s to go oublic to get us some fair play fro airbnb

I have received payment

Part of the delay was due to the local tax requirements (SARS - South African Revenue Services) 

Online documentation had to be completed (again) and submitted (again)

A few days later my payment came through

Good luck everyone - I hope your issues are resolved soon,

i agree.. im starting to believe it is a huge scam

Sonja, try Twitter!

I went public, on twitter. @Airbnbhelp + @Airbnb3 + #airbnb and I got paid in a week after.