Payout not 'pending', nor have I been paid

Payout not 'pending', nor have I been paid

My guests checked in Saturday December 10.  Usually the payout is pending on my transaction history the day they check in.  On this occasion it's not 'pending' and I have no advice as to when I will be paid.  I can't find any way to contact AirBNB directly.  Thanks for any information/help.

51 Replies 51

Hi Nadia. I'm a guest on airbnb and I rent an apartment long term.

My host is worried that the payment is late. I'm a bit confused by the phrase: "payouts for that reservation are released monthly."

Can you explain to me how this works?

When did you get paid for the first month? After 24 hours since the guest arrived, in the middle of the month, at the end of the month?

thanks.

Hej Aleksander,

I dont know if you figured it out already, but i got paid at the end of month. I got my first pay out confirmation (email) on the 31th of aug, and the others on the 30th of every month and the payment was visible on my bank account about 3-5 working days later... Now my guest first checked in on the 30th of aug, so i have no idea if that is the reason i got the payout on that date. 

And then it was a bit of a mess with the last two payments, but thats an other story, that has been resolved.

TWITTER IT 

WE are in same situation have called everyday for 10 days and emailed 20 times

It needs to go public.I think this is bigger than we realise

Maggie64
Level 2
United States

@Lizzie
Hi,
I'm a total computer nerd!
I dont know what to do.
Ive have guest here from Brazil.
It's been two weeks now.
Airbnb keeps telling me, they have escalated my problem of not being paid. However no one has yet, to call me back.
My guest have paid, Airbnb aknowledges that they have paid. Yet why wont they pay me?
My payment method is sinple, it goes into my checking account. Please,we really need the funds, anything you can do to help my daughter and I will be greatly appreciated.
our email is [personal information hidden]

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Maggie64,

I've replied to your other post here. 🙂

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

TWITTER IT

I think this is bigger than we realise

We are in same situation and get no resolution from airbnb through phone calls and emails just fobbed off   It needs to go public TWITTER IT

TELL OTHERS TO DO THE SAME

Hi Airbnb Team,

How can i comminicate with airbnb staff to get person who can help to checking why money still not reach my account? Our client check in Dec 10,2016  Please contact me urgent...

Thank you ..

we are in the same situation tried everything have not been paid

I think this is biigger than we think

I am encouraging everyone owed money to go public by putting it on TWITTER

Tell others

we need to get our money

Moira12
Level 1
San Martín de los Andes, Argentina

My "pasajero" is not here until the 23 of january but He looks his account and they charged him with an amount of 193 pesos, and the house that I rent is 650 x night, so we dont now how to know if I will get my money and if they pay or not and when they are going to do it 

Yoko6
Level 2
Goa, India

Hi I have the same Issue 

Guest from 28th Nov to 5th Dec. airbnb didn't paid me yet.

Next Guest arrived on the 8th Dec and will be there  until the 8 Jan. airbnb didn't paid me yet.

I had been in touch with Airbnb team by Email couple of time to solve this issue.

On the last email from an airbnb manager; She apologise for the inconveniant  told me this will  be solve in the next 2 to 3 hours and I will recevie the money.

that's was on 21th Dec and now 7 day later still no payment and no more news from Airbnb.

They  didn't replly to my last email.

So dear community who have more experience than me; what is your suggestion :

In less than 2 weeks I have new guests coming. 

What to do if Airbnb not paid me my previous guests  and not answer to my emails ?

call them or twitter DM them! thats how i got their attention 

PUT IT ON TWITTER

This is bigger than we realise

We need to get our money

GO PUBLIC GO TWITTER!!!!!!!!!

We are in same situation called every day for past ten days 

no resolution no return emails

we are sooooo angry at such rude customer care

Hi. There my guest booked in on the 29th of December,its now 1st of Jan 2017 when do i get paid?

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Kulsum0,

In terms of your payment, Airbnb will release your payment 24 hrs after your guest's scheduled check-in and then depending on your payment method, due to their processing time it can take up to 7 days to reach your account. Other factors to take into consideration is bank holidays and weekends. You can also take a look at the payment status in your Airbnb account's 'Transaction History'.

For more details on the different payment method processing time, take a look at this Help Center article

Hopefully it won't take long to reach you. 🙂

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Hi Lizzie,

My issue is that the guest's payment has been refunded back to her and my transaction history shows 'pending'! She was worried that I'd cancelled the reservation. She couldn't pay me again, as those dates were not available. Quite a confusion! What are we supposed to do?

Also I thought the payment was made within 24 hrs of check in but an other future guest's payment is already in my account!

I'm a bit confused and discouraged after reading all the payment issues with Airbnb..