HELP!! Im trying to accept 2 reservations

Suzy9
Level 2
Columbia, SC

HELP!! Im trying to accept 2 reservations

but the site wont allow me to accept. Ive been trying for over an hour and my guests are about to give up on me. Everything else works fine except when I hit the ACCEPT button it does nothing. 

Has this happened to anyone else? 

I explained to the guest through messaging but they're getting impatient - I dont blame them. I tried and checked everything.

13 Replies 13
Ali26
Level 1
Alameda, CA

Happening to me right now. Must be an issue with their website. I've been on hold with them for about 15mins. Thinking I should hang up and try again later. 

Amaris0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Suzy further to @Ali's confirmation, maybe this is the problem. You could inform the guests that there is a technical fault with Airbnb's system at the moment which other people are experiencing as well, that you are keeping any eye on it and attempting to contact Airbnb as well and will come back to them shortly once you have been able to get hold of someone.  

Whist you attempt to establish with Airbnb if this is the fault, check the verification as well.

Hope you both @Suzy9 and @Ali26 get it sorted out soon,

Ama

Where did you find a number to call?   I haven't had any luck finding a phone number on the website?

Amaris0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Are they new to Airbnb? Sometimes with new members, whist their verification is pending bookings cannot be approved. Also check your minimum verification requirements against their verification to make sure it is sufficient; if you click on their profile picture, you will be able to see what verifications they have.

Failing this, click on the link for contact options; Twitter and Facebook are very quick  - Contact Airbnb

Hope you get it sorted soon so they can book.

Ama

Kim89
Level 1
Kihei, HI

I'm experiencing the same thing. Nothing is happening when I select to Accept a reservation. Help!

Debbie46
Level 2
Paris, France

I am also trying to accept a reservation for tomorrow and it will not do anything when I push the accept button

Marielle3
Level 2
Puerto del Carmen, Spain

i I am having the same problem . impossible to accept a booking

so i tried to to it with sending a special offer but it did not work eather 

it came straigh to declined ? anybody suggestions ? could it be the client declined ? 

Peter131
Level 1
Bangkok, Thailand

Me Too. Can't accept any booking.

Alice60
Level 1
Taos, NM

I'm having the same problem with the decline button. They no longer have a tech support # that you can call. Any suggestions?

I am alsos having the same problem. Trying to preapprove a client for Fourth of July weekend and of course, she just told me she found something else! What's going on?

Ollie1
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Having te ame issue in the UK, it lookslike a systems error at Airbnb!!!

Ron22
Level 1
Calgary, Canada

I am having similar issue trying to decline an inquiry.  Nothing happens when I hit the decline button.

Iain-And-Peggy0
Level 2
Franklin, TN

I am likewise trying to decline a request and the system won't let me.   I did message the client and told her the apartment was unavailable.... but still cannot decline the request.  Very frustrating.....  especially when they say you will be PENALIZED if you don't accept or decline within 24 hours.