i had put Pay Pal as payment method but my country does not accept Pay Pal what should i do

Pastora0
Level 1
Hopkins, Belize

i had put Pay Pal as payment method but my country does not accept Pay Pal what should i do

1 Reply 1
Momi0
Level 10
Honolulu, HI

Hi Pastora

if your country truly doesn't accept Pay Pal, there are other options to accept pay.  go to the Air bnb website and click on HELP....choose the subject matter that you want, like PAYMENTS and it will give you more information on what else if your option.  On their website, you can find all kinds of articles that will help you as long as you search the HELP section and choose a topic.  You can also call Airbnb customer service as its available during the day and most nights.  All of the numbers for customer service are available as a TOLL FREE number.  Wish I knew which number you could call, but its there on your account help section.. ..just click on URGENT HELP.  That's how I found it.  Hope this helps you....

Also, I do know they can send payment to checking account but thinks it takes longer. 

If you feel that me or another host have helped you, feel free to click on the "thumbs up" button at the end of any post. Thank you so much.

Aloha, Momi

Great way to contact Airbnb or via Twitter at AirbnbHelp / Facebook