Same property two listings

Neil736
Level 1
England, United Kingdom

Same property two listings

Hi 

I rent out my spare bedroom on Airbnb and have availability all of May and June. I then go on holiday in July so want to rent out the whole apartment for the month of July. I want the one room listing and the whole flat listing to be live but obviously one to allow guests to book one room in May and June and the other to allow the whole flat to be rented. 

i cannot see where I can have two live listings but for different dates. 

Any advice gratefully received. 

1 Reply 1
Guy991
Level 10
Sintra, Portugal

Hello @Neil736 ,

I'm not entirely sure I understand what you're trying to do, but I noticed that the 2-bedroom flat listing is also available from September 2024  to January 2025. I'm not sure if that's what you intended.

Here are two ideas for you to consider if you haven't already:

1. Link both listings to avoid double bookings. If the private room is booked, the 2-bedroom flat won't be available for booking. You can check availability and scroll down to connected calendars, where you can assign the 2-bedroom flat as the whole property and the private room as part of the whole property.

2. For the whole property listing, in the availability window, choose default dates as unavailable so you can manually choose when the whole property is available (for example, only July).