Review does not appear in listing

Ulrike3
Level 2
Amsterdam, Netherlands

Review does not appear in listing

Hi all,

although I received an email that a guest's email is public now (we both reviewed each other), the review does not appear on my listing and is not calculated into my stats. What can I do?

Kind regards,

Ulrike

5 Replies 5
Gerry-And-Rashid0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

If it's very recent then I have fund it an take another couple of days for both to be visible on the site - another little annoying bug in the system. Keep an eye on it and you will prises it appear over next couple of days.

I have the same problem. I got a great review last week and got an email from Airbnb saying that it is now public. However, although I can see it under 'Stats' tab, it does not appeat on my listing. Its strange because a few days later I had another review and it appeared on my listing immediately. Its just this particular one of last week that was left out. Who can I contact about it? I would like it to appear. it seems really difficult to find a way how to contact someone from Airbnb

Lawrene0
Level 10
Florence, Canada

Is there a chance, @Ulrike3 and @Kris53, that the reviews you mention are in a language other than English? If so, take a look at the last page of your reviews. It has been happening that reviews in languages other than the one you have chosen show up at the end, or somewhere in the middle of the reviews in your chosen language.

Hope that's the case. (Not that I like non-chronological reviews - just hope they haven't disappeared entirely.) 

you're right, it went right to the beginning of the reviews with the others written in a foreign language. pity though, it was really detailed and sweet.

thanks for your help 🙂

kris 

Chonette0
Level 2
Chippenham, United Kingdom

I have the same problem, I had a guest early in March and I got the notification that both reviews were public but it does not show on my public listing only on my stat. Is it anyway one can get hold of airbnb to see what is the problem