Can't complete listening "It could be that the internet connection went down. Try again."

Jonas30
Level 2
Innsbruck, Austria

Can't complete listening "It could be that the internet connection went down. Try again."

It says 86% completet and the last few steps are the tags for the apartment and who it suits for, last step is the name it's supposed to be named "Inner Center Mountain View - 2min to oldtown" I also tired AAA as name didnt work either and not clicking any of the tags or who it suits for.

Then I googled and found out it could be a browser issue, tried Opera then I came 1 Step further where they asked for SMS confirmation to post this listening,when I click publish listening this message appears in ALL BROWSERS

Internet Explorer, Opera, Firefox, Chrome

Something went wrong It could be that the internet connection went down. Try again.

and it loops there. Internet works fine.

28 Replies 28
Jakkarin0
Level 2
Bangkok, Thailand

Exact same situation here. 86% and the **bleep**ing annoying notice box.
I'm so frustated. I tried every blowser on Mac too.

**bleep** you Airbnb

exactly same here guys, hope it will be resolved soon!

Dee33
Level 10
Reston, VA

I'm getting the same error message

Same issue,  hope Airbnb will act quickly. 

Same issue here...... Hopefully we can get some help soon?

Mike-and-Jo0
Level 2
Hawke's Bay, New Zealand

Same here. Created a listing. All looks good (3 x green ticks). Clicked Publish and got the error message, "It could be that the internet connection went down. Try again."

I've tried using Chrome, Firefox, IE and Edge. All the same results. When I log into a different browser after it fails, it says my listing is back at 86%. When I click to complete the listing it takes me back through the property description and title section. This makes me think perhaps the error relates to an issue with that section, so I've tried multiple versions in the hope I'll happen across a version that works. No luck.

I've retried over 20 times. Can't see how to get human support from AirBNB or how to lodge a support ticket.

Since I had all my photos and content organised, I just decided to list on TripAdvisor at the same time. Very quick process and no issues. I'd still like to use AirBNB if they can sort out their software.

thanks for your suggestion ill post my listening on tripadvisor too till this issue is resolved! the founders are in forbes top 50 for reasons,no service and cash-in the fees 🙂

Use the app, it solved mine. 

Océane2
Level 1
Lille, France

Exactly the same problem. Happy to see that I am not the only one 🙂

That was driving me crazy !!!

Same issue here. Has anyone heard back from Airbnb? This is ridiculous!

Edoardo18
Level 1
Playa del Carmen, Mexico

It sucks this is happening to all of us... in the other hand I feel a bit of relief to know I am not the only one getting screwed by this annoying message. I wonder if AirBnB is actually aware of this. I tried to find a "report an issue" botton or somehow to make the website aware that there is a error but no avail. 

Lee100
Level 2
tp. Huế, Vietnam

I also meet this same problem as you "It could be that the internet connection went down. Try again." I tried many time but it is not successful. Who can help me?

Maria843
Level 1
Athens, Greece

The same here.I tried yesterday, stared a new listing, same thing today. I hope they fix it soon

Iana0
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

Hi all,

I had exact same problem and tried all sort of browsers and it was giving me the same error.

Community host David advised me to try listing through my app. Initially it didn't work. But after I logged out of my app and logged back in the whole interface of the app changed quite a bit and I was able to rewrite my title and short description and publish the listing. 

Good luck guys!

Technical suppport from Airbnb never came back to me 😞