didn't receive payment - is there a billing department?

Doug9
Level 2
San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua

didn't receive payment - is there a billing department?

I have a guest Jylian that is here now and supposedly she paid for 6 nights, today is the 4th night and i have not recieved payment nor is there any scheduled payment or anything in the transaction history.

Please look into this payment or forward to someone who can she leaves in a day and  I would like to get paid

Doug Gordon

3 Replies 3
Clare0
Level 10
Templeton, CA

@Doug9 Unfortunately this Community Center is not staffed by Airbnb; we are just hosts helping other hosts so if you need to contact Airbnb, here's a helpful link: 

https://community.airbnb.com/t5/Tips-Tricks/Contact-Airbnb-A-Community-Help-Guide/m-p/16165#M728

Do you have a confirmed reservation for this guest?  If so, you should have received a payout message from Airbnb within 24 hours of your check in time.  Which listing?

Doug9
Level 2

Thanks for your help

That is the problem I did not recieve a payment noficication nor is it listed in transactions, but she is listed as booked.  I think it is horrible that airbnb is so big, make so much money and have no customer service

Doug9
Level 2

oh, I found the issue.  The tenant that has been here for a week complained to airbnb because the water in our area was out temporarily.  She could of moved out but still stayed here the week, and actually asked if she could stay another week, so it does not make sense to not pay me for 6 days of lodging

It is crazy tha airbnb does not notify me, but just does not pay me, nor do they make it on the site so you can see an issue or a complaint.   I do not really have a phone to call the US and do not have a Twitter acccount.

Airbnb is huge don't they have an online customer service or ticket system?