What Hosts are saying

I have been hosting now for 6 months and have had 2 extremely horrible guests. (Fortunately, just 2.) These last people stayed 10 days, left food out the entire time, and are now sending me pictures of rodent droppings and claiming they are going to reque... Latest reply by Anonymous
    I am new to hosting and we have set our listing up where people can instant book. We read that with doing that the host would have a chance to dencline bookings with zero penalty. Now when we wake up, people will have booked and confirmed the booking and ... Latest reply by Linda108
    it is shame that airbnb hasn't given me any response 20 days after I reported that my room listing can't get listed.Airbnb software has tons of bugs. one of my room listings can't get listed for long time. I reported this issue to airbnb about 20 days ago... Latest reply by Liyan1
    Hi everyone! I own an historical research company in Charleston SC called Houselore, and we're floating the idea of creating 'House History' books/pamphlets that are shareable online. These would be for historic properties listed on Airbnb, from apartment...