it is shame that airbnb hasn't given me any response 20 days after I reported that my room listing

Liyan1
Level 2
Tokyo, Japan

it is shame that airbnb hasn't given me any response 20 days after I reported that my room listing

it is shame that airbnb hasn't given me any response 20 days after I reported that my room listing can't get listed.

Airbnb software has tons of bugs. one of my room listings can't get listed for long time. I reported this issue to airbnb about 20 days ago, but until now it hasn't fixed yet, and even worse situation is that the airbnb representative has disappeared for more than 10 days and i am not sure whether this representative still works in airbnb because she doesn't respond to my inquiry yet.

Airbnb's buggy software gives me too much trouble, wasted me too much time, and made my unlisted room listing unlisted for too many days. 

I have no other way to inquire airbnb about this issue, so i have to post here.

I don't think that my question is high tech, i really feel disappointed at airbnb's low efficiency.

3 Replies 3
Liyan1
Level 2
Tokyo, Japan

I called airbnb many times, i sent messages to airbnb many times, now 20 days passed but no any response from airbnb, it means that airbnb can't solve this issue until now, i have no other way to push the progress, so i post here

Liyan1
Level 2
Tokyo, Japan

4AADF497-B2F1-4BFE-B739-D16421A2407B.jpeg

Liyan1
Level 2
Tokyo, Japan

20D473E6-C001-4623-9302-8C73AF5ABAB2.jpeg