What Hosts are saying

Airbnb is about to begin collection taxes for my town...Nashville,TN. This is great because I am tired of askind guests for the. The catch is that they simply remit a lump sum to the Dept of Revenue with no breakdown of the rentals paying it....I forsee ... Latest reply by Derry2
    My guest pulled a 55 inch flatscreen from the wall to hook up his wii. The tv fell and broke. There is no dispute and guest acknowledges he broke the TV. I filed a report with AirBandB and have heard nothing back at all - not even an return receipt of the... Latest reply by Helen3
    i have a crrent female guest, 5 days into 7 day booking. she has arrived today with a male companion, didn't let me know first. i feel odd leaving home with some one she has "befriended" and not verified. also her booking is for one person. Latest reply by Paul154
    I just have to share this... I couldn’t stop laughing each time I thought of it today... A few weeks ago, my wife and I learned (finally) which of our neighbours were running an Airbnb. We knew someone in the street was, but couldn’t for the life of us wo... Latest reply by Ben551
    We had a guest check out the other day and I left him a review that I felt was fair. I said he was nice a guy but that he had broken our policy on the use and storage of marijuana in our listing and I would therefore not recommend him to other hosts. He... Latest reply by Charles307