What Hosts are saying

Hello fellow AirbnbersI started this venture at the beginning of August and was delighted to get bookings straight away and then regularly to fill the month of August and into September.I have had 11 5 star wonderful reviews and no problems that I am awa... Latest reply by Elena87
    I am nervous to review our last guests - I have all 5 star reviews so far and I'm afraid of what they will say. My husband checked them in, it wasn't the person who booked and so we didn't see them until check out and so we had no opportunity to build a ... Latest reply by Laura-and-Val0
    I see in the terms and conditions of the host guarantee that animals are not covered, but what about stuff like aquariums, bird cages and such? What if you have to get a new one due to leaks or other damages? And for an old aquarium it's unlikely that y... Latest reply by Витя0
    Aurelia stayed from the 18th August to the 28th and I have not been paid yet - 241 . 15 (two hundred and fourteen euros and fifteen cents). Please clarify. 66, St.Lazzarus Street, Bormla, Malta. Latest reply by Helen350
    Bonjour, je voudrais savoir s'il y a qunn en île-de-france ?je suis toute nouvelle et j'aimerais bien d'avoir des conseils. Merci par avance.Nino
    In the low season, I thought I would try Airbnb's new "Non-refundable" option, allowing for a 10% discount for choosing the non-refundable option.It makes administration more complex, but I thought it would be an easy was to discount.I have now discovered... Latest reply by Jessi10