What Hosts are saying

Will it hurt my listing if I decline an older man's request to book? I'm a 29 y/o female that lives in the house and I just have the gut feeling that it's not a good idea to accept his request to book. Thoughts? Latest reply by Dave-and-Deb0
    Hello, I had someone instant book this AM and get their account charge however my calendar shows "open, current inquiry" and is allowing other guests to request over lapping dates. Help!
    Set healthy boundaries as an Aibnb host. Avoid burnout and resenting your guests before they arrive. Taking a bat to your guest’s head is not healthy… or legal.Your House Rules are one step toward healthy boundaries - they will provide guidelines to your ...
    • “Can your guest use the kitchen?".jpg
    So, I have cats, but they live within our unit, which is above the rental unit. Till this point I have checked off the pets live on this propety box. But, since they do not actually ever visit the unit, is this something that I should continue to do? I'm ... Latest reply by Donna15
    I have 2 rentals. In case I get 2 requests at the same time for one of the rentals, I'd like to recommend my other rental space. But how? There used to be reference numbers but I cannot find them. There is no search engine and I cannot correspond directly... Latest reply by Ed-and-Hugh0