Worldwide Home Swap

Alexandre172
Level 1
Saint-Nicolas, Canada

Worldwide Home Swap

Hey everyone,

I've been a host for the past 2 years as well as an Airbnb traveller for a couple years. I love what Airbnb brings to me; meeting awesome people, creating a network of contact, home swap possibilities, earning extra money, etc. I've already home swapped last year and it was an amazing experience with caring hosts. I've created this new post for the benefits of everyone. There was once a forum with Homeswap option that I cannot find anymore.

So here it is, my girlfriend and I are looking for a 1-2 weeks swap in Portugal. Our home is located in Quebec, Canada. Looking for a period around November 2017. Superhosts preferred.

My listing is: https://fr.airbnb.ca/rooms/5216652?check_in=2017-09-06&check_out=2017-09-09&location=Levis%2C%20QC&s...

Cheers!

3 Replies 3
Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

@Alexandre172 Why not use the Airbnb houseswap site that is already been set up on Facebook? 

Thanks for your answer Helen !

Can you help me a bit more about it? I've looked at the Airbnb page on Facebook and cannot find it. Where do I have to go?

Neal6
Level 3
London, United Kingdom

Hi there!

im aneal from lovely London!

i have a wicked 1 bed apartment in Putney/Wandsworth right near the river!

you can get a boat outside and ride along the Thames, passing by all the famous attractions!