What Hosts are saying

I am new to Airbnb and I had a guest inquire yesterday to book my place. He stated he would book later on that evening which he didnt. In the meantime someone else booked. This morning I got a message from the first guy who said that he got an email from ... Latest reply by Kelly149
    Hello fellow hosts I am a newbie to airbnb and in my excitement I accepted a reservation before finalizing my pricing structure. Is there a way to cancel? Now I just about have a divorce on my hands : ( can anybody assist? Latest reply by Linda108
    Note, these are hypotheticals, but based on actual events ...... A guest books on September 7 using Instant Book for September 12 - 15, a booking with a value of $1,210. The booking is for 6 adult guests. My rules include no pets, no events, a max of 9... Latest reply by Fred13
    suddenly I can't find my listing but the home status is listing... and i can't book any other home they ask me contact airbnb... and my customer can't find my listing and invitation but can talk to me... they are keep waiting to book my apartment through ... Latest reply by Ben205
    Hi im so excited i have my first booking, does airbnb collect the payment take their commission out than sent me the balance how dos it work thanks Sonia Latest reply by Momi0