Special Offer

Special Offer

I have had a special offer in place for more than 5 days; I want to cancel it. There is no tab, button, or otherwise to cancel. The "send special offer" button is the only available button. If you press that there is a "cancel" button avialable but it  does not produce a response.

And I thought that the special offers were only good for 24 hours then they would retire.

Thanks in advance for your input.

Patsy

5 Replies 5

I am in the same boat here too for the life of me I cannot see any cancel special offer button,

Ive tried going off the mobile app and into the full site.

Its said something about dates so I adjusted them,

Mine has been over 7 days as well.

Sue

Did you get a response at all on how to cancel a special offer?  I have also tried to follow the advice to cancel and cannot...very frustrating and mystifying. Is there a call centre for Airbnb to ask someone? My guest is likely going to go to a hotel unless I can move quickly on this!

No, no response.....would be great to have the answer.

Roz4
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

I need to know how to do this too! I followed the help section directions, but there is not the option to "remove special offer"like they say there is? 

Pasted from help (which was no help)

You can still make changes or cancel a Special Offer as long as a guest hasn't accepted it.

Cancel a Special Offer

To cancel a Special Offer:

Go to Your Messages on airbnb.com
Open the message from the guest you sent a Special Offer to
Click Remove Special Offer within the message thread

Rachel227
Level 1
Victoria, Australia

I am having this very same problem - any idea on how to cancel the special offer? The guest can't seem to decline it from her end either as we are trying to secure her booking but having a myriad of problems...