My reviews of guests.

My reviews of guests.

I reviewed a guest with the following:  "Everything was fine with "____" group.  They're welcome to stay again anytime."

The guest wants me to remove the review.    Does anyone know how I can remove this review?

6 Replies 6
Karen-and-Brian0
Level 10
Bragg Creek, Canada

Hi @Laura156 - if you just wrote it, I think you have 48 hours to edit it. You should be able to access it by following the link in the email you would have rec'd from Air BNB titled "Write a review for ----'s group". After 48 hours it can't be edited or removed. Curious though - It's a good review, why would they want it removed? 

If I have this wrong, hopefully others will chime in! - Karen

Thank you.  She is starting to be threatening, too, so I'm done.  Tried to be helpful and kind, but it didn't go anywhere.  

I wrote the review a while back so I can't change it.  Her phone number is blocked, but she said she expected me to call her.  Feeling a little nuts here.  I've done what I could. 

Andrea9
Level 10
Amsterdam, Netherlands

@Laura156

Also, if she keeps sending you rudely inappropriate messages you can report her to Airbnb by flagging a message.

Annette33
Level 10
Prescott, AZ

That's pretty ridiculous! I wouldn't even answer to that anymore, certainly not spending time and energy on trying to remove it.

Giving in to a guest's  totally unreasonable request isn't doing anybody any good.

Victoria57
Level 10
Strathpeffer, United Kingdom

@Laura156, why did the guest want it removed? Whtaever the reason, if you are happy with what you wrote then you are under no obligation to remove it just because the guest asks you to.

Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

Hello @Laura156  Whatever the reason for the guest's request, you attempted to help.  However, if the guest is rude and/or abusive, please go to her profile and report the abusive communication to Air BNB.  This may be just a one off situation with the guest or it may be a pattern.  Air BNB can find out.