Co-hosting in Darwin Northern Territory

Emily365
Level 2
Northern Territory, Australia

Co-hosting in Darwin Northern Territory

Hello!

If anyone is looking for a co-host to manage their new or existing Airbnb property, please feel free to contact me. 

I am happy to discuss my experience in hosting, renting versus Airbnb or any other queries/questions you have about Airbnb in Darwin, NT.

Regards, 

Emily. 

37 Replies 37
Tracy275
Level 2
Canberra, Australia

Hi Emily,

I just sent you a message through Gumtree. 🙂

We are looking for a co-host for our Darwin CBD apartment. We've been renting it out for a couple of years, yet now it's vacant and as I keep coming back for work all the time, it would be great for me to use when I need it.

Can you give me details of what you would do as a co-host please? What you charge as well?

Thanks so much!

Kind Regards,

Tracy 🙂

Have you sorted your unit out ?

Afternoon Emily,

Are you still a Co Host? If yes could you please send me your contact  details to wjheath@outlook.com to discuss managing a unit I have in Palmerston. Thank you regards Bill

Hi Everyone,

I'm available to co-host if anyone needs assistance. I'm a Superhost which reflects my high level of service. I am a long term Darwin resident with extensive local knowledge.

Kind regards

Charlene

Janie30
Level 2
Northern Territory, Australia

Hello Charlene,

I'm looking for a co-host to manage my two homes in Nightcliff when we are away during May / June 2019.

If your interested can we catch up for a chat?

Warm Regards

Janie 

Hi Janie,

I'm sorry for the late response but I've just noticed your message.

Yes, I'm interested in managing your two homes and am available to catch up.

Kind Regards

Charlene

Looking after a few in CBD could help you out

Afternoon Charlene,

Are you still a Co Host? If yes could you please send me your contact  details to wjheath@outlook.com to discuss managing a unit I have in Palmerston. Thank you regards Bill

Hi Charlene 

Are you still looking for properties to co-host?

Hi Charlene 

Are you still looking for properties to co-host in Darwin 

Hi Cath,

Yes, I can be contacted on ****

Kind regards

Charlene

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons – in line with the Community Center Guidelines]

Hi Charlene, im about to list a property and looking for info on a key delivery service in darwin? Do u k I ow of any.

Also, how does co hosting work. Can u give me some info

Cheers

Karen

Hi Charlene, 

I am considering Airbnb ing my two bedroom apartment in rapid creek from August 2019. I am looking for a cohost/manager as I live in Melbourne. Are you still looking for places to cohost? 

Thanks 

justine 

Hello Charlene.

Do you still co-host and if so can you outline the services you provide and the costs involved please?

Thanks,

Keith