Co-hosting in Darwin Northern Territory

Emily365
Level 2
Northern Territory, Australia

Co-hosting in Darwin Northern Territory

Hello!

If anyone is looking for a co-host to manage their new or existing Airbnb property, please feel free to contact me. 

I am happy to discuss my experience in hosting, renting versus Airbnb or any other queries/questions you have about Airbnb in Darwin, NT.

Regards, 

Emily. 

37 Replies 37
Robyn315
Level 2
Darwin, Australia

Hi I am heading overseas for 6 months and would like to have a person host my 3 bedroom apartment in Darwin city area. I am interested in recommendations or experiences thanks

Hi Dear,

Do you need a cleaner or if someone else needs one in Darwin please refer us.

We are Darwin based locally owned and operating cleaning business, with professional and experienced cleaners who are providing premium cleaning service to our Airbnb host in Darwin and surrounding suburbs.

feel free to contact us on:

*private information hidden*

We look forward to working with you again!

Thank you

Kind Regards

Umesh

Carly125
Level 1
Tyagarah, Australia

Hi all,

Im a host in NSW and Im currently researching the laws/regulations around Airbnb/short stays in the NT for a paper Im writing.

I have found no info on the net and have called both the NT government and the Darwin council and neither could put me through to anyone or tell me if/who there is a governing body and had no information at all in this area.

Hoping that someone here that lives and hosts there might know if/what the situation is there, pretty please!

Hi everyone! 

I am looking at getting into the co-hosting side of things, either in Darwin or Katherine and surrounding suburbs. I’m happy to further discuss what I do with you privately.

Have a great day!  

Robin1086
Level 1
Nightcliff, Australia

Please contact re hosting an airbnb in Nightcliff.  Thanks Robin

Anthony1562
Level 2
Darwin, Australia

Hi there, I would be interested to co host my air bnb located in fanny bay, I have a look at different service providers but I would love to have your feed back on who you have chosen and why, Thank you 

Hi Anthony,

Did you find or get feedback on a cohost for your property.  I am looking for a cohost to manage my unit in Darwin. 

Thanks

Gemma322
Level 1
Northern Territory, Australia

Hi @Emily365 , I am looking into hosting my new (first time owned) apartment on air bnb, for the first time over the Christmas and NY period. My apartment is in Stuart Park. I am basically enquiring how it works with co-hosting or sister partners and if you have any advice/suggestions on how it works best? You can contact me on **[E-mail address removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines] if easier.