Videos on Listing

Videos on Listing

Some things just can't be captured on the listing without videos and sounds. It would be great if we could also post short clips to compliment the photos to better describe the space and neighborhood.
7 Comments
David433
Level 1

Agreed. Videos would be great.

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Status changed to: Archived

Cheryl89
Level 1

Yes! I have a drone hd video of our property.  It would really add to the value of our location if guests could see our location from the drone video.

Janet71
Level 2

And I agree.  Seems odd that when so many other real estate related sites allow videos promoting a property that Airbnb would not.  is there any talk of a change to this policy?

Ruoxi0
Level 2

Please support my post in the Host Voice

Dan190
Level 1

My company, LDP Multi-Media, produces high quality, HD videos.  We also incorporate narration and graphics to put the best possible face on your property.  Perfect for marketing or promoting your property.  And helping you stand out from the crowd.  Check me out at www.ldpmulti-media.com!

Maria1606
Level 1

Add an option to upload video along with the pictures in the house description will give a life-image of the house. As a host and as a guest on this platform, I think it's very useful to have it!