Please give URL for old Multicalendar until new one is good

Please give URL for old Multicalendar until new one is good

Some of us are dying with this new multicalendar, it's like trying to manage multiple listings in the dark.

Fields on multicalendar need, in the following order: Face and name big and on top, just like old calendar, and notes on bottom, just like old calendar.  If you want to include total booking price, so be it, but all the way to the end please.  Also, "accepted" is completely utterly unnecesary, huge huge waste of important space.

6 Comments

This is a step backwards indeed, I can't see my notes anymore and I can't even add notes to guests bookings (flowers on bed if on honeymoon) for instance.
I hope someone at airbnb sees this soon.
Scroll is needed and was the missing issue with the previous multicalendar, but this one is glitchi and I'm not even confident the dates are inline with the bookings all the time haha (kinda important for a calendar)

kr

Huma0
Level 10

I've never used the notes system, but I also hate the new calendar. It makes it really difficult to see what's going on when you have multiple listings. The old one was so much better.

Tony134
Level 10

@Huma0 @The-Sun-and-Surf-Stay0

I recently made a second airbnb account just for admin stuff and for someone else to be able to help manage my listings.

I was looking at it the other day, and realized it still had the old multi calendar active.  Making a secondary fresh account and sending it invite to help host may solve your problem for now and provide a link to old calendar.

Gina32
Level 10

@Tony134 @Huma0 @The-Sun-and-Surf-Stay0

Yep the new calendar is a nightmare.

I am constantly getting confused which month I'm actually looking at and trying to change/add bookings to.

It's awful.

Anthony291
Level 3

The new multicalendar is indeed a nightmare!  You can't see your notes, only one day is visable from one week before...how can anyone work with these changes?  Why is it every new update this platform gets worse.  Is anyone trying out these system changes first or is this just a bunch of kids poking at keyboards and eating pizzas?  Really, WTF!!!

I've been with airbnb 6  years, and been a superhost with 7 places but the GLITCHES never stop.................but get worse and worse, as if someone is intentionally trying to sabotage airbnb.  You need to talk with you host and beta test these changes first before rollin them out.

Jane2
Level 2

Also not a fan. Old notes gone and unable to make new ones. Design shows check out day to be day before actual check-out. Must make sense to those who designed it but certainly doesn't to those who need to use it.