PROMOTIONAL MATERIAL

Barbara255
Level 2
Egremont, MA

PROMOTIONAL MATERIAL

We are listed with Flipkey also,we get 90% of our guests from airbnb but Trip advisor/Flipkey has sent us some stick-on easy peal logos.

It would be nice to have the same from airbnb including one for superhosts,which we are. We havn't used the stuff from Flipkey but would display 

airbnb/superhost emblems proudly.

5 Replies 5

That's a great idea , I think if a host has reached super host status air bnb should provide some merchandise to help brand the accommodation offer such as an air bnb folio to put on the coffee table or other such merchandise 

Barbara255
Level 2
Egremont, MA

Thank you Sam.Let's see what happens.
Shelley23
Level 2
Tulsa, OK

This is a wonderful idea! Along the same lines, I would even purchase signs like "AirBNB Parking" to place outside along the street in the designated parking areas.

I hope they see this! Great thinking!

Barbara255
Level 2
Egremont, MA

Hi Shelley, I would also be willing to buy signage for parking.Good thinking on your part too.We usually meet our guests on arrival and show them where to park;but a sign would simplify and make the parking place specific.Thanks, Barbara
Dimitri0
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Neu in der Community? Stell dich hier vor. Siehe auch Community Hilfe! Richtlinien & Infos findest du in Neuigkeiten.