Feature: Fill gaps in calendar by blocking dates beyond a specified limit.

Feature: Fill gaps in calendar by blocking dates beyond a specified limit.

I want an easy way to block dates farther than 2 months in advance. I intend to offer great last minute deals to fill gaps in my schedule but only within 2 months. 

I would like an easy way to auto block dates out paste 2 months and have them open up one day at a time. 

Is there something like this besides going in and manually blocking each of my  properties? I have several properties so it would be time consuming. 

3 Replies 3

You can turn on the feature that only allows for bookings up to so far in the future.  Unfortunately Airbnb's smallest increment is 3 months, not 2.  This can be turned on in the Calendar, availablility settings, take reservations only for the next 3 months (options are 6 mo, year, always).  

Helga0
Level 10
Quimper, France

I'd like a 2 months limit too, I have a shared room and IB and that attracts normally last minute bookings. From time to time I get a surprise short 3 months ahead booking, that blocks my own plans, which I can't make so far ahead (trains not open for sales yet). 

Richard_Karen0
Level 3
Rotorua, New Zealand

Alternatively you can set you calendar up by having "Dates unavailable by default" and opening them up manually This option is under "Booking window" where you can select the 3/6mth options. I find this as a great option for being in control of what dates I am offering.

Dates by Default.png