Charging for on site parking in the CBD as an ad on service instead of offering free parking.

Charging for on site parking in the CBD as an ad on service instead of offering free parking.

We offer parking at our apartment. We're are located in the city, and parking is a premium. We normaly park our car in paid parking for the duration of a guests stay and provide them with free parking. We would like to recover our costs when we get guests who have cars, and feel the convenience of them having on site parking is attractive enough not to be free. 

We would like AirBnB to provide an additional charge option for on premiss parking as well as free parking. 

3 Comments
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Status changed to: Archived

Nik6
Level 3

We offer PAID private garage secure parking on-site. There needs to be an added amenity that states at least: Paid parking on premises.

Although I have this info written in the body of my description twice, I frequently have guests believing that the parking garage is free/included in the price.  Please add this amenity to your list, thank you.

Robbie17
Level 1

I agree. Add this line item.