Change the Way You Triage Help Requests

Change the Way You Triage Help Requests

It seems like a lot of questions end up in community center that aren't best answered by hosts.  It would be nice if there was a way to just flag those as needing attention from Airbnb staff or something like that.  

8 Comments
Allison2
Level 10

This is an excellent suggestion!

The community does a great job answering a variety of questions, but I've been surprised by the lack of customer service presence in there. This would be a great way to bring attention to topics other hosts are unable to answer.

Andrea9
Level 10
Yes excellent suggestion!
Sandra126
Level 10

Rather than us saying ''you need to contact Airbnb'' we can just weed them out and forward! Excellent. Would save some frustration.

AnaBertha0
Level 2

I have problems with my next reservacion in September. I couldn't cancel because the cancellation policy is strict. I been trying but is impossible to communicate with a real person in airbnb. Any suggestions? The host is very tricky and I  feel that she can reach her when we arrived.  The room was listed for two and I reserved,  two day after she modified and asked for more money even though I wrote before saying that. She told me she understood my friends was going to stay in other place. I push the wrong bottom and I didn't decline. 

Melanie58
Level 10

I just noticed in the options drop down I can "flag inappropriate content" so the infrastructure is basically there - we just need one more option that is like a flag for customer service.

Sandra126
Level 10

@AnaBertha0, this is a forum for new ideas only, you need to pose your question in the general host forum as you will not be seen here. Also you are in the middle of a question. You need to start a new topic, not write it as a reply.

Rosemary12
Level 9

Ana Bertha

Are you a guest or a host? I thought this was only for hosts only?

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Status changed to: Archived