Best Guest status--something along the lines of Super Host

Best Guest status--something along the lines of Super Host

Guests should have an incentive to be the best possible guests.   A review alone isn't enough.    I'd happily offer a fixed discount or some sort of extra special perk for those guests who have high ratings in each of the areas we hosts are offering ratings on them after they leave.

4 Comments
Mary-and-Jeff1
Level 3

Great Idea - I woudl be willing to offer a small discount for Super Guests!

Dimitri0
Former Community Manager
Status changed to: Archived

When hosts review guests, I would like to see star ratings for categories such as 1. Communication 2. Cleanliness 3. Respectful of house rules during stay 3-1. If NO, what house rule did the guest violate. 

Rather than incentives, I would like to see the really low rated guests be penalized. Especially for guests that were reviewed/reported to have broken certain house rules such as smoking in a non-smoking home, or sneaking in more people than they booked for, Airbnb needs to take responsiblity and warn hosts about these types of guests, that they have pervious history of disregarding house rules. Especially, if there was any damage done to the host's property by a certain guest, then if these types of guests want to book thru Airbnb again,Airbnb should issue a mandatory deposit regardless of whether the host requests a deposit or not.  Airbnb needs to go a better job of helping hosts screen out problematic guests. Right now, the focus is only on pushing guests to do better job hosting, and getting them to provide more for less. But what about guest responsibility???? 

I've been asking for it for a while now! SuperGuest status would be great, especially for business travelers. I really wish that instant book would only be available to super guests or that you could have a super guest button for your instant booking criteria.