What Hosts are saying

Hi all, I have a flat, where all post boxes are inside the block. And sometimes guests want to come later, so self check in would be perfect solution for that.Any advises what kind of self check in do you use? Thank you Latest reply by Denis-Mark0
    So about a month ago, I visited Bali and made my very first reservation through AirBnB. The host wast very kind and nice, and the place was superb. We had a very nice stay there. Unfortunately, I had a very busy weeks once I got back to Jakarta and didn't... Latest reply by Helen3
    Hello All,hope you are well.i have an « entire place » listing- composed of 4 beds and 2 bedrooms and everything has been set up accordingly.is there any way I can put a minimum number of guests similar to dates- have looked around but no real solution ha... Latest reply by Alon1
    I rent my place when I go away. My guests are meant to leave by 11am and it’s now 8pm and I’ve arrived home and they are still here. I’ve asked for them to go but instead they don’t move and speak in French. It’s me and two guys and I don’t know what to d... Latest reply by Catherine1845
    Thinking about Airbnb-ing my downtown home for about a year... love to speak with someone already doing it - just to get some pointers & real world experiences. My home is in the Holly neighborhood... 3 yrs old - nice. Don't want it trashed, but definitel... Latest reply by Kelly149