What Hosts are saying

Hello I really need help.I have contact a host by email and she send me a airbnb lik where I can book the property. After bookin airbnb send me a email with a bank account details where i have to do the payment. Th host was Carolina Grillo. And the link w... Latest reply by Christina942
    Hi, I am quite new to ABB and unfortunately my last guest took a dog I wasn’t aware of and broke my rules in allowing it in the bedrooms where it has marked the bedding and duvet.Cut a long story short she refused to pay the additional cleaning bill of £1... Latest reply by Lisa723
    Hi there, My mother and I don't know what to do for Christmas this year. Last year we went to a hotel for Christmas dinner but this year, I was thinking that it would be cool if there was an AirBnB host/experience offering Christmas dinner? Does anyone kn... Latest reply by Susan1404
    Ive been on Airbnb for the past 3 days looking for a house I can stay at. When it comes to confirm and pay it is requesting me to call my bank before i make the payment. It says this extra step helps prevent fraud and keeps card secure. Ive already tried ... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hi All, One of my quest has recently left a very poor rating score which was very dishonest and extremely disappointing as I went extra mile to accommodate her (late, last minute check in, issues with payment, picking her up from the bus station, carryin... Latest reply by Anonymous
    We’ve got a few properties up on AirBNB, and have just appointed a manager to handle them for us.We are using the new AirBNB teams function, but our manager doesn’t seem to be able to see any incoming messages for reservations.Is anyone else having this i... Latest reply by Nemanja23
    Hi, there: This is my first question to the community. I have been hosting for about a year. How to handle the following and this has happened to me several times: One guest books the room. He or she arives and says they are visiting a friend in to... Latest reply by David3267