Anyone using teams?

Anthony704
Level 2
Perth, Australia

Anyone using teams?

We’ve got a few properties up on AirBNB, and have just appointed a manager to handle them for us.

We are using the new AirBNB teams function, but our manager doesn’t seem to be able to see any incoming messages for reservations.

Is anyone else having this issue?

Tony (Australia)

4 Replies 4
Bryan154
Level 2
Frederick, MD

I am trying to use it too, Airbnb said you had to delete all cohosts then add team members. That is not working either. They dont see to know anything about it or how it works. 

Hola! 

I am trying to use Teams and got presented the message that cohosts need to be removed first.   Do you know that if I remove cohosts, then can I re-add them in the future without losing their history or start dates (like if the new Teams features and services don't work)???

Any other comments about using Teams or pointers to more information is much appreciated!

Thanks,

-Erik

Trine-Tristana0
Level 2
Oslo, Norway

I just removed our team members after several annoying things and no good help at support.

1. Confusion: we all have un answered messages, when they actuaky were responded to by another team member.

2. You can in setting choose not to get e-mails about reservastions and guest things, but still we all drowend in them at our private e-mail account. 

Looks like Airbnb launched it befor testing it or propertly made the functions that was needed. I think the app is beeing more and more porly. We havent been able to se progress transactions for weeks, and support is just going around the tree very pollite, but dont seem to understand it. The app doesnt work, I dont care if I can use the web browser.  Things should work! 

Yes, I agree with you. I also have some issue and I'm losing money because of them.